As usual, every year the SMURD Cluj paramedic team offers the public free first aid workshops, much needed both in the mountains and in everyday life. This year, the workshop is all the more important as we face the pandemic caused by the new corona virus covid19.
The course will be organized in 2 stages:
I. THEORETICAL PART – ONLINE, ON ZOOM.
Date: October 29
The access link will be communicated only to the registered persons.
In this course, we will address:
- basic first aid,
- adult cardio-pulmonary resuscitation,
- airway clearance techniques (including the Heimlich manoeuvre),
- safety side position
- mountain first aid (important notions to know on the mountain).
I. THE PRACTICAL PART – OFFLINE.
Date: October 31st
Duration: 10 minutes / participant
Groups of max 5 pers / instructor.
In the practical part we will practice on specialized mannequins the theoretical notions acquired, and the participants will have the opportunity to ask questions to the SMURD Cluj paramedics.
For a good organization, please register using the form below:
Mandatory sanitary protocol:
- each person will be thermoscanned on arrival
- hand sanitization with disinfectant is mandatory
- the mask will be worn throughout the workshop
- the distance of 2 m between people will be respected all times