On November 1st, the Romanian Alpine Club – Cluj Section invites you for a hike!
What’s the plan?
Sunday, November 1st, we will travel by personal cars on the Răcadului Valley, from the Vlădeasa massif, exclusively on asphalt (about 80km from Cluj-Napoca).
From there we will hike a circuit of about 16km (1000 D +) on Pietrosul cu Cruce and Pietrele Albe, under Vlădeasa peak.
Depending on availability, the most athletic can make a deviation to the top. :)
If the weather is nice, we will have the opportunity to admire the mountain in autumn, in very colorful clothes.
What do we equip ourselves with?
- suitable autumn hiking shoes
- hiking pants
- body blouse + windproof, rain jacket.
- cap in case of windy weather
- 1 hydration container (approx. 1 L)
- snack / sandwich
Please register here:
Mandatory sanitary protocol:
- each person will be thermoscanned on arrival
- hand sanitization with disinfectant is mandatory
- the mask will be worn as appropriate
- the distance of 2 m between people will be observed during the activity