A trip to the mountains requires, without a doubt, a good physical condition and appropriate equipment. And off we go!
But what if there’s more? Something that can push you to the highest peaks or make your ascent more difficult?
What if when we say climb we don’t just mean the mountain?
We look forward to welcoming you on Wednesday, 23 November at 17.00 at the French Institute of Cluj-Napoca and you will learn the complete recipe for success in such situations, during a reading and game workshop.
During the event there will be a raffle with prizes supported by Garmin Romania and Maramontsport.
– Recommended age: 8 – 13 years old
– Participation is FREE
– Booking & Coordination: Luminița Bratu 0748989347
Venue: French Institute of Cluj-Napoca, Ion I. C. Brătianu str. nr 22
– Transylvanian Mountain Festival
– French Institute Cluj-Napoca
– Haihui among words Association