Bring your kid on a tour so they can to learn the ABCs of mountain biking!
They must already know how to ride a bike, own a MTB and want to learn how to ride better and safer.
We will learn what the attack position is and who we are attacking, how we overcome obstacles, how to drop (small) and much more.
We will create two age groups so that everyone feels as good as possible.
instructor: Cătălin Grigoriu
participants: max. 10 children / series
Date: October 31st
10:00 a.m. – children between 8 – 10 years
12:30 pm – children between 11 and 14 years old
Children 14 and older can register at adult tours, provided they have the written consent of one of the parents.
Starting point: in front of the Ethnographic Museum, Tăietura Turcului street
- mountain bike,
- cycling helmet,
- water container (min. 0.75L),
- rain coat,
- a snack.
* The event can be rescheduled in case of bad weather.
Registration fee: 45 lei / child.
Mandatory sanitary protocol:
- each person will be thermo scanned on arrival
- hand sanitization with disinfectant is mandatory
- the mask will be worn all the time during the workshop
- a 2 m distance between participants will be respected during the activity