Before starting out on a mountain bike adventure, there are a few questions you need to ask yourself:
– Is my bike ready for this ride?
– What do I take with me?
– How do I plan my tour?
– How do I navigate in the terrain in order to stick to the plan?
– How do I solve the technical problems that may arise?
– How do I do maintenance on my bike so it is always reliable?
This practical workshop organised by Ride Now Transilvania will bring you new information on bike maintenance and tour planning so that you always remain safe and in control while riding.
instructor: Cătălin Grigoriu
participants: max. 10 pers.
Date: October 22, 6:00 p.m.
Meeting place: TBD (outdoor location)
Mandatory sanitary protocol:
- each person will be thermo scanned upon arrival
- hand sanitization with disinfectant is mandatory
- the mask will be worn during the workshop
- a 2 m distance between attendees will be respected throughout the activity