Because we really enjoyed last edition’s MTB tour during Transylvania Mountain Festival, we want to repeat it, so together with Ride Now Transilvania we invite you again to bike for a few hours in Făget Forest!
We will try to find new paths this time as well, or at least some challenges that will test your limits a bit.
We will add tips that will help improve your riding technique and make sure you have a lot of fun, to make your day perfect.
The tour is recommended for both beginners and advanced and requires a minimum of fitness.
Instructor: Cătălin Grigoriu
Participants: max. 10 pers.
Date: October 24, 10 AM
Meeting place: Unirea sports base, end of Mănăștur
- mountain bike,
- cycling helmet,
- water container (min. 0.75L),
- rain coat,
- cycling goggles,
- repair kit (in case of a flat tyre) ,
* In case of bad weather, the event may be rescheduled.
Registration fee: 60 lei / pers.
Mandatory sanitary protocol:
- each person will be thermo scanned upon arrival
- hand sanitization with disinfectant is mandatory
- the mask will be worn during the workshop
- a 2 m distance between attendees will be respected throughout the activity