CANCELED. Due to the current context the activity will be rescheduled when it will be possible.
Let’s learn together or recapitulate some technical manoeuvres in sport and multipitch climbing – presented, explained and practiced with Marius Florea!
This technical workshop is dedicated to those who already practice sport climbing or climb multipitch routes and want to consolidate and understand the physical part behind the techniques used.
Agenda of the day:
– checking node 8 by tracking – presenting and explaining the method by which the node will always easily unfold and will be well arranged :)
– cleaning a sport climbing route
– the fall factor – analogy with doing a Via Ferrata without dedicated equipment
– force distributors (belay stations) in 2 and 3 points
– belay stations manoeuvers – the risk of falling factor 2, solutions
instructor: Marius Florea – mountain and speleology rescuer / instructor (initiator) Romanian Federation of Speleology / mountain guide (certificate no. 6767)
participants: max. 6 pers.
Date: November 8, 10:00 AM
Place: Turzii Gorges
Meeting place: OMV Calea Turzii
Recommended personal equipment:
– helmet + harness
– belay device for double rope rappel; ex: Petzl Reverso, ATC Guide, etc…
– 3 screw carabinners
– 1.5 m 6mm cord
– 2.5 m dynamic rope of 9 mm OR a sling approx 80 or 120 cm
* The workshop can be rescheduled in case of bad weather.
Registration fee: 150 lei / pers.
Mandatory sanitary protocol:
- each person will be thermo scanned on arrival
- hand sanitization with disinfectant is mandatory
- the mask will be worn all the time during the workshop
- a 2 m distance between participants will be respected during the activity