Asociația TMF is Non-Governmental Organization, registered under the fiscal code 41287577, with headquarters on Aleea Rășinari NR. 4, BL. A1, Et. 4, Ap. 17, Cluj-Napoca, Jud. Cluj, Romania.
Asociatia TMF has defined its’ main purpose to organize educational, cultural, sport and science projects of collective interest and to promote to a large audience mountain culture, respect for the environment, the fauna, the flora and the conservation of Nature and Mountain areas. The association also aims to organize educational, cultural and science competitions on one hand, and to attend to similar events and competitions, expeditions, outdoor hikes and tours, camps and festivals, in the country of origin and abroad.
Asociatia TMF is aware of the importance of the personally identifiable information you may provide us and is committed to protect the confidentiality and security of this data, while also assuring that it will be processed in good faith and in compliance with the legal provisions and regulations in force. This commitment is not appliable for the information that the user or customer of the association deliberately reveals to third parties (other persons or legal entities).
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information and Its Purpose
Asociatia TMF collects and uses personally identifiable information during the activities of organizing public events for nature, sport, photography, film and science amateurs, while also making sure that all provisions of the 2016/679 – EU Regulation regarding protection of Personally-Identifying Information, its circulation and the abrogation of 95/46/CE (GDPR) Directive, the national legal provisions for the field of reference are respected.
Asociatia TMF processes the personal data, in accordance with the law, in good faith, for legitimate purposes, in order to ensure a good information in relation with the organized events, and for the proper implementation of cultural, educational, sport and science events, by elebaorating the event schedules, competition rule and displaying the final results.
The processing of personal dat at the level of Asociatia TMF means collection, use, storage, display, copy, transmittal, organization and structuration, interpretation, deletion, modification and/or completion of data.
We hereby inform you that Asociatia TMF manages all provided personally identifiable information in safe conditions and only for the purposes described below.
Means of Data Collection:
Through workshop subscription forms, contact forms, competition entry forms, newsletter registration forms, on our website on www.transylvaniamountainfestival.ro
On Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, Linkedin pages – but these data are not being stored by our association.
The type of data we collect on these channels are:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- E-mail adress
And are necessary to enable your attendance at the cultural, sport, education and science events that we organize and for ulterior correspondence with the registrants.
2. Through third web platforms – for ticket purchase.
These data are processed through:
- Eventway platform, integrated with the transylvaniamountainfestival.ro web page.
- third party platforms, belonging to partner locations where TMF events are organized.
By filling in the registration data of any cultural, sport ,education and science event , under the above mentioned conditions, your data will be processed by Asociatia TMF in order to organize and implement the event, including ulterior communications for similar events.
3. During the events organized by the association by processing and publishing images and videos on the web pages of our association.
The purpose of the data processing is to promote the cultural, sport, education and science events among young people and to promote the competition organized by Asociatia TMF in this purpose.
The time period for image storage is 5 years.
You can oppose this data processing any time, through the registration form you fill in or by sending a message to this address contact[@]transylvaniamountainfestival.ro.
4. Trough the forms you fill in, when attending a cultural, sport, education and science event, where you can also express your consent regarding the use of your contact data in order to keep a periodical dialogue with us.
The data collected in this section are:
- First and last name
- E-mail adress
- Birth Date
- Telephone number
The respective data is necessary for us to be able to correspond with you. Participation in the desired cultural – sports – educational event is not conditioned by the existence of your consent regarding the subsequent transmission.
Filling The Registration Form
In order to register at events organized by Asociatia TMF you have to fill in the registration form specific for the type of event or competition you choose.
While you fill in and submit the registration form we collect your name, surname, category, age, telephone number, e-mail address, city and IP. Sometimes, we may even need your medical file (for sporting events).
The collected personally identifiable information is necessary for validating and assuring your participation at the event. The legal basis of processing your data is the contractual rapport between the parties established through the Competition Rules / Festival Rules / Activity Rules. To the extent in which you do not agree that your personally identifiable information be processed, the Asociatia TMF will not be able to validate and assure your participation at the event. Also, in order to be able to send the proof of payment for the registration fee or tickets we also collect your bank number and bank name.
By completing and submitting your registration form you consent to the processing of your image, in photo and video format. After the event date we may publish these materials on our web pages.
Also, the photographies and videos made on the occasion of the event, will be published on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube and Vimeo accounts. The digital material will be stored online for a time period of 10 years.
The results, the final ranking of the competition you have joined will be published on our website where we display your name and surname, competition number, category or race, the time, the age group and individual ranking.
If you do not agree that images of you be published or no longer published on our website and social media, please send an individual request to info[@]transylvaniamountainfestival.ro and indicate which photos of you, you want to be deletd and we will immediately give course to your request.
Newsletter – Marketing
Subscribing and unsubscribing to the Transylvania Mountain Festival newsletter is free and voluntary and is made exclusively on the basis of your consent. The newsletter is a periodical information tool, exclusively electronic (e-mail, SMS) announcing events and promotion of our association for a certain date, without any commitment from the TMF Association in regard with the information contained.
To deliver the proper marketing services, we collect from your side the e-mail address, the telephone number, your first and last name. This data will be used exclusively to keep you updated on our events. The legal basis of the processing of the personal data is your consent, the duration of the processing being the entire duration of the existence of the consent.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service, provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) http://www.google.com/analytics/ in order to analyze page usage, page interaction and navigation option on our website and we anonymize the analyzed characteristics.
Links To External Websites
We inform you that the accuracy of the personal data you provide for the Transylvania Mountain Festival web pages or in the registration forms for the event is your full responsibility.
Asociatia TMF does nt verify the data your intrdocue and does not intend to ask more information in order to identify you.
The data your provide to Asociatia TMF are used for:
- Signing-up and attending our association’s events
- For contact and ulterior communications related to our fields of activity.
If you do not agree that the data be processed by us, you have the right and the freedom to not register as a user on our website or to not transmit your personal data in the aforementioned web pages.
In case that you do not wish to enter your personal data in the web page, you will be able to continue using our website and be informed about the services offered by our association, the steps you must take and other information of interest.
Please note that the websites of our association do not contain automated decision making process including the creation of profiles, as mentioned in Article 22 paragraphs (1) and (4) of the GDPR.
Should you be a minor and access one of our websites, you must have the legal consent of your parent or your legal tutor.
We inform you that the personally identifiable data is processed by Asociatia TMF, the Transylvania Mountain Festival platform, on the basis of the consent expressed by you, through the web contact page, the user registration form and user authentication form (as mentioned above).
We also inform you that, you have the right to withdraw any time your consent regarding the processing of your personal data, without affecting the legality of the processing before the consent withdrawal, by sending an email to this address. In this situation, your personal data will be deleted from our records and any data processing will cease.
We also specify that, for the accounting records, the related data will be kept according to the provisions of Annex no. 1 to the Order of the Ministry of Public Finance no. 2634/2015 regarding the financial-accounting documents.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We assure you, that Asociatia TMF has put in all efforts and resources available to take proper technical and organizational measures in order to provide adequate confidentiality, integrity and availability of this data, such as:
- Network access security equipment (Firewall)
- Anti-virus protection
- Regular patches and upgrades for the used software/hardware components
- Training personnel ( including volunteers) that manage the apps and webpages in regard with their responsibilities and obligations to provide adequate safety of personal data.
- Restrictive data access
- Periodical testing of security effectiveness
All personal information you send through the TMF Association’s WEB applications are stored on secure servers and can be accessed by our staff to provide you with the requested services or to provide technical maintenance and maintenance services.
The time period of personal data storage varies as follows:
- For the personal data of your concern, that you entered in the contact pages, requesting the offer or a gift card, the storage period is of 12 months from the last correspondence with you, after which they will be deleted by automatic procedures;
- For the data provided by you for the registration on the site, the data will be kept until you exercise the right to erasure (the right to be forgotten) or the right of opposition;
- For the personal data concerning you, used in the contracts with us, their retention period is in accordance with the existing legislation in the fiscal field.
For legit interests, we may keep your data longer than the terms mentioned above, in anonymized format (which will not identify you), for statistical purposes.
By sending your request via email or postal services you can exercise, for free, the following rights:
- The right to be informed. Should you request additional information regarding personally identifiable information, other than the ones stated above, please send us a detailed request.
- The right to access your personal data, through consenting the processing of personal data, and information on: data categories that are being processed, the purpose, possible receivers, storage duration, legit interest and your rights as a data subject. You can also ask for a copy of your personal data.
- The right to data rectification, in case you consider them as incorrect or incomplete (includiproviding an additional declaration/statement).
- The right to erasure (to be forgotten), including the erasure of data about you, without unjustified delay.
- The right to restriction of processing for a certain period of time, case in which you must formulate a request and., if necessary the reason of this request.
- The right to data portability, that is the right to receive your personally identifiable information and that you have provided then operator, in a structured way, used in a current manner and that can be automatically read and the right to transmit this data to another operator.
- The right to opposition, that is the right to oppose, any time, the processing of your personally identifiable information. We remind you that this right can be implemented immediately, by withdrawing your consent, according to this document. WE also inform you that you have the right to oppose any given time, the direct marketing activities deployed with your personal data.
- The right to not be part of an automated individual decision making and profiling process.
Should you consider that your above mentioned rights have been violated, we inform you that you have the right to address the court or to send a complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
Note. If your requests are openly groundless or excessive, especially due to their repetitive character, the Asociatia TMF may:
- Either request a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs needed to provide the requested information or communications;
- either to refuse to give course to your request.
In all cases, the data operator is bound to prove the groundless or excessive nature of the requests.
Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
We hereby inform you that your personally identifiable information are not transferred by our association to other states or other parties, excepting:
- the situations defined by the national and European legislation
- when you registered through the web page. In this situation, your data, is collected through the platform, processed by our association, at your explicit option, and further processed by Asociatia TMF.
We also inform you that, according to the legal obligations and when requested, we can provide your data to the public authorities invested with specific attributions (Public Prosecutor’s Office, Police, legal courts and other authorized state bodies), based on and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of explicit formulated requests.
Even if we take the necessary measures to protect the personally identifiable information that you provide, we specify that the transmission of information through the public Internet network cannot be guaranteed as secure (there are intermediary network connections that are not under our control, such as the local provider of communication services). Therefore, please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee the security of any personally-identifiable information you send through the Internet.
Automatic collection of non-personal data (Cookies)
In some cases, Asociatia TMF collects non-personal data, such as: browser type, operating system and website domain used to connect to our web pages. While navigating our webpages, Asociatia TMF might store some user information. This information are collected under a „Cookie” file or similar . „Cookies” help our association to enrich our users experience. Most browsers provide the option to delete or block „Cookies” file or allow a notification before receiving such a file. Asociatia TMF recommends all users to consult the browsers instructions in order to learn how cookies can be used.
+ 40 744 179 120 / +40 730 091 232 / + 40 743 166 511 / + 40 746 327 791