Sincere congratulations to all those who participated in the mountain photography competition, this complicated year! We are pleased to announce that the jury has completed the official selection of photos that will be presented at the annual Transylvania Mountain Festival photography exhibition.
Due to the current context, the traditional TMF program was fragmented during 4 weeks when outdoor activities and actions predominate.
The TMF2020 exhibition will take place at the French Institute in Cluj-Napoca, in the outer courtyard.
The annual theme of the exhibition is: Vertical Stories
The duration of the exhibition is two weeks: October 20 – October 30, 2020
Daily visiting interval: 10:00 – 17:00
The trophy for photography is offered by the TMF Association, and the prize for photography is offered by GARMIN Romania.
The production of the exhibition was supported by PMA Invest.
The Official Selection
In 2020, the mountain photography competition and exhibition is outlined in 2 distinct categories: mountain sports and mountain landscapes.
30 photos were selected to be displayed during the event, belonging to the following photographers:
Many thanks to the coordinators of the exhibition – Dan Tăuțan, Alexandu Sava and Gabriel Roșca for their involvement in this project.
The announcement of the winner of the TMF 2020 Trophy for mountain photography will take place during the festival gala, on November 12. The place of the gala will be announced according to the evolution of the current context.
- We thank the host of the exhibition: the French Institute in Cluj and the production partner: PMA Invest.
- We thank the sports partner GARMIN Romania for supporting sports and action photography.
Important: In November, the exhibition will move, if conditions allow it, in the heart of the outdoor community at Atelier Café Cluj-Napoca.
Admission to the photo exhibition is free of charge. You’re welcome!
At the same time, please follow the required sanitary protocol.
each person will be thermoscanned at the entry
- hand sanitization with disinfectant is mandatory
- up to 5 people can visit La Cave gallery simultaneously
- a maximum of 35 people can visit the courtyard of the French Institute simultaneously
- a mask will be worn throughout the visit
- a distance of 2 m between guests will be observed throughout the visit