TMF 2022 Mountain Innovation Competition Is Open
@ TRANSYLVANIA MOUNTAIN FESTIVAL 2022 #Limitless
Enter the 2022 TMF – Mountain Innovation Competition NOW! Share to the world innovations used for outdoors sports, environment protection, nature exploration and community development!
Transylvania Mountain Innovation Award, founded in 2018, aims to promote innovations among outdoor activities and mountain related communities.
Why? New Tech, innovative materials for various sports equipment, innovations that increase energy autonomy in remote locations, solutions for environment conservation and protection, the digitization of touristic services, social innovation projects – all these have a major impact on mountain outdoor activities: sport, leisure & tourism, education, art and science.
Thus, each year we select a lead theme that aggregates concepts, ideas and projects. The theme for 2022 is: LIMITLESS, and this is an open call for the community to enlist their projects in this unique competition.
TMF MOUNTAIN INNOVATION CATEGORIES
The submissions for the Mountain Innovation Award are welcome from the following areas:
- Software solutions, products and apps
- Wearable equipment and devices
- Energy / Power solutions and systems
- Environment protection & exploration solutions and systems
- Innovative materials
- Rescue tools & systems
- Education platforms and tools
- Innovative professional services
In order to be eligible the solutions, services and products must b active in sport related activities (like skiing, biking, hiking, caving, alpinism, paragliding, climbing, running, kayaking, etc.), in mountain leisure and tourism activities or research and exploration activities.
- The competition is open at international level.
- Please try to list your submission under one single category.
- Submission deadline: 31.10.2022
- Final selection notification: 15.11.2022
- Late entries are not accepted.
Final selection and winner
- In order to accept your project in the final selection, all submission – innovative solutions, products and services must be functional and on the market.
- The nominated projects for the TMF MOUNTAIN INNOVATION AWARD will be presented and promoted during the festival.
- After the selection, the winner will be announced during the Transylvania Mountain Festival Gala, on November 25, 2022. (provided that the COVID19 context allows it. We will keep you posted)
- The jury also reserves the right to not present an award, and its decisions will be final.
Each submission must include:
- A short description of the innovative element incorporated in the solution, products or service proposed (max. 100 words)
- A detailed presentation
- Technical documentation
- Examples in use
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES:
If all of the above is checked in your project, send your innovative solution, product or service submission at the following address: email@example.com
CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR THE TMF 2022 MOUNTAIN INNOVATION AWARD IS OPEN!
For more information on this topic you are welcome to write us directly to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Partners of the edition:
- Sport partner: GARMIN Romania
- Institutional partners: Clubul Alpin Român – Filiala Cluj, Institut Français de Cluj, SMURD Cluj, Eastern European Mountain Guide Association
- Production partners: PMA Invest
- Technical partners: Maramont Sport, Lyofood, Avalanșe în Carpați, Vertical Sport, Ride Now Transilvania, Skai – sala de escaladă, Alpine Tours, Asociatia Ecouri Verzi și Potecatorii, Spando Ski Team Romania, Bogdan Selever – paraglider pilot.
- Festival image and graphic design: Black Wolf
- Media Partners: National Geographic Romania, National Geographic Traveller, Cosmopolitan, Cluj.com, Info Traffic, Ski & Outdoor Magazine, Transilvania IT, Cinema Victoria, Cluj Life,
- Partneri: Elf’st – marketing & investment, The Genuines, Atelier Cafe
- Organizatori: Asociația TMF and Clubul Sportiv Alpin Universitar